Madison NOW is currently the largest and most active NOW chapter in the state of Wisconsin. In their first year under new leadership, Madison NOW members have received national recognition for their actions and projects, which include:
- Launching an educational video series to keep Wisconsin citizens informed about how our state legislature works. Future videos topics will include explanations of specific pieces of legislation.
- Co-organizing a flash mob to protest the war on women’s rights and autonomy in Wisconsin. The flash mob took plate in the capitol rotunda and had over fifty participants.
- Celebrating Love Your Body Day by bringing a body-positive message to University of Wisconsin-Madison students.
- Protesting AB 206, regarding the sale of Choose Life license plates in Wisconsin to benefit Choose Life Wisconsin.
- Wendi Kent, President
- Jo Anna Pautsch, Vice President
- Lindsay Lemmer, Director of Communications
- Jeanie Millard, Secretary
Madison NOW is also proudly selling t-shirts with original designs exclusive to this chapter. You can usually pick one up wherever they table.